Study, Work, Live in United Kingdom
The relevant UK authorities make a decision on your visa application, mainly based on the required documents for a UK visa. For every UK visa, there are specific required documents. According to the visa type you are applying for, you need to collect all these documents. Then you need to submit them on the day of your interview.
What Are the Required Documents for a UK Visa?
Study, Work, Live in United Kingdom Benefits
Having British citizenship means you will be a UK national. Benefits include:
- the right to live in the UK forever – your status will be permanently settled
- the right to hold a British passport
- full civic rights – this includes the right to vote in elections and the right to stand for public office
- free NHS medical care
- no restrictions on your right to work
- unrestricted entry to the UK
- no restrictions on travelling abroad